Stay Tune to Picom Radio


Welcome to the official website of the first and the best internet radio station. Picom Radio is the live test transmission internet radio transmitting live from Accra-Ghana. ADVERTISE WITH US: E-mail: info@picomradioonline.com or Visit www.picomradioonline.com / www.picomradio.co.cc or can also contact Us On: 00233-243804359


Friday 14 October 2011

PICOM INTERVIEWS 2

Eazzy Reveals it All 
She is arguably one of the biggest female acts of all time, having cemented her place in a male dominated industry. Celebrity publicist, Radio/TV presenter and Showbiz journalist Quame Junior goes hard in a one-on-one exclusive interview with the Lynx Diva: Below is the interview::

1. How has it been for you so far...let’s talk about the ups and downs....it’s been a year....how do you feel?

Eazzy: At the moment I feel fulfilled, there have been ups and downs though but that’s certainly a necessity.  I’d be happy to share my peaks but it might take forever..to cut it short let me say GOD has been good to me!

2. Why are you still single or is there something you are not telling us?

Eazzy: LoL. Something like? haha. I haven’t focused on that aspect of my life yet..but whilst concentrating on my career am keeping a close eye on all guys..LoL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a hot News Station i love it wow!!!